Geodessey is a puzzle game which resembles match-3 games, it starts equally if not more simple but gets deeper and more challenging. It is played by changing the color of the tiles on the surface of a geodesic sphere, if said change creates a match of 4+ tiles of the same color, they disappear.
- Powerups generated by the player destroying tiles in certain ways, such as a wildcard tile created when matching at least 4 tiles in a "triforce pattern", or a bomb created when matching 6+ tiles.
- The game gets increasingly complex making the player place "blocks" of several tiles at the same time instead of just one.
- Combos can be achieved when new matches are created by the falling tiles when matched tiles disappear or when 2+ colors are changed with the same move.
- An endless mode with a move limit. The player can get more moves by destroying tiles but it gets harder and harder until he/she runs out.
- 60 levels with varying rules and goals: Destroy X number of tiles, destroy X number of sphere layers, reach X score, make certain tiles fall to the bottom of the sphere...
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Release date||Jan 12, 2019|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, GIMP, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Low-poly, match-4, non-eucledian, psychedelic, Unity|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Links||Twitter, Indie DB, Internet game DB|
There are two versions available:
-The WINDOWS version just requires unziping into a folder and executing Geodessey.exe
-The WEB-GL version requires unzipping and then opening the "index.html" with a browser (Chrome does not play webGL content from files so it has to be another browser)
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.